We, VOICI LA MODE, respect the privacy of our customers and are committed to maintaining the privacy and security of their personal information.
Our business has been built on trust between our customers and ourselves. To preserve the confidentiality of all information you provide to us, we maintain the following privacy principles:
- We use your personal information to provide you with better customer services and products.
- We only collect personal information that we believe to be relevant and required to understand your product needs and to conduct our business.
- We will not disclose your personal information to any external organization unless we have your consent or are required by law or have previously informed you.
- We may be required from time to time to disclose your personal information to Governmental or judicial bodies or agencies or regulators, but we will only do so under proper authority.
- We aim to keep your personal information on our records accurate and up-to-date.
- We maintain strict security systems designed to prevent unauthorized access to your personal information by anyone, including our staff.
- VLM, all our staff and all third parties with permitted access to your information are specifically required to observe our confidentiality obligations.
- All practical steps will be taken to ensure that personal data will not be kept longer than necessary and that VLM will comply with all statutory and regulatory requirements concerning the retention of personally identifiable information.
By maintaining our commitment to these principles, we at VLM will ensure that we respect the inherent trust that you place in us.
We do not and will not knowingly collect information from any unsupervised person under the age of 18. If you are under the age of 18, you must not use submit any personal data to us unless you have the consent of, and are supervised by, a parent or guardian.
Our Information Collection Statement
This statement is intended to notify you what personal data is collected, why it is collected, how it will be used and to whom data access requests are to be addressed.
- What personal data is collectedThe personal data we collect in the course of our business depends on your interaction with us and on what products you buy or services you request.If we do ask you to provide personal information, we will always specify the purpose for which such personal information is collected and ensure that it is only used for the purpose specified at the time of collection. You can object to such processing through the forms used to collect such information. You are not under an obligation to provide your personal data but if you do not, we might not be in a position to provide you with the products or services you request.We may collect the following personal data about you:
- your name, age and sex;
- your delivery postal addresses, phone (including mobile phone), fax and e-mail details;
- where you have registered with us, your user name and password;
- where you place an order with us, your payment card details;
- your communication and shopping preferences;
- your browsing and shopping activities;
- your date of birth;
- your interests, feedback and survey responses; and
- your location
We may also collect some or all of this personal data from third parties who have your consent to pass your details to us.
- Why we collect data and how we use the personal data we collect. Why we collect your data – we collect your personal information to carry out and administer our services to you and in an effort to improve your customer experience. Without such data VLM may be unable to continue or establish or continue facilities or provide services.Data is also collected from customers in the ordinary course of business to continue the relationship, for example, when customers write and fills feedback forms/suggestion forms.How your data may be used – VLM may collect, store and process your personal data:
- to provide our goods and services to you and for associated purposes, including verifying your identity;
- to maintain any registered account that you hold with us;
- with your consent, to contact you (including by SMS, push and e-mail) about promotional offers and products and services which we think may interest you;
- for customer satisfaction and market research purposes;
- for research, analysis, testing, monitoring, risk management and administrative purposes;
- to deliver goods to you (this will include sharing your delivery address and email with delivery companies to arrange and make the delivery);
- for any related purposes, or where we have a legal right or duty to use or disclose your information (including for crime and fraud prevention and related purposes).
- Disclosure of personal dataWe will not disclose, sell or rent your personal data to any third party, save for any disclosures of your personal data detailed in this policy. Disclosure of your personal information – Information held by VLM relating to a customer will be kept confidential but the VLM may confidentially provide such information to the following parties for the purposes set out above:
i. any agent, contractor or third party service provider who provides administrative, telecommunications, computer, payment or other services to VLM in connection with the operation of its business;
ii. any entity belonging to the same corporate group as VLM;
iii. any person to whom VLM is under an obligation to make disclosure under the requirements of any law binding on VLM or any of their stores;We may also disclose your personal data where necessary to comply with applicable law or an order of a governmental or law enforcement body.
In the event that a third party acquires all or part of our business and/or assets, we may disclose your personal data to that third party in connection with the acquisition. Furthermore, we reserve the right to disclose your personal data to third parties as part of any business or asset sale carried out because VLM has gone into insolvency or any similar situation, but only where lawful and in accordance with the law.
Occasionally we may collect personal information from customers or individuals that participate in a contest or promotion (online or over the telephone, or at one of our stores) for marketing purposes. Such information is only collected from individuals who voluntarily provide us with their personal information. We may use this information to advise them of products, services and other marketing materials, which we think, may be of interest to them.
If you have agreed that we can contact you for marketing purposes we may send you emails and other communications relating to products and services which we think will be of interest and relevance to you as an individual.
With every e-mail newsletter, we provide you with the ability to control whether or not to receive e-mail newsletters, or to change the types of e-mail newsletters you receive.
VLM will only send you text alerts with your permission. You can opt out of receiving these text alerts at any time using the method included in the text alerts. Data may be supplied to third party processors to enable the service to be provided.
Security is our top priority. VLM will strive at all times to ensure that your personal data will be protected against unauthorized or accidental access, processing or erasure. We maintain this commitment to data security by implementing appropriate physical, electronic and managerial measures to safeguard and secure your personal data.
Our servers are protected behind “firewalls” and our systems are monitored to prevent any unauthorized access.
We always endeavor to put in place high standards of security to protect your interests.
Rights of Access, Correction and Objection
You have the right to access or correct your personal information held by VLM and the right to object to processing of any such data.
Talk To Us
Requests for access to data or correction of data or objection to processing of data or for information regarding policies and practices and kinds of data held should be addressed to:
Voice La Mode